<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2294264779741842358?origin\x3dhttp://kawaii--paradise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
kawaii--paradise @blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Paiseh, now then write the post. Janessa asked mie to accompany her on 21.12.08 to go the the flea market nearby tampines mall to buy the jacket she reserved. Janessa live in the same district as mie~ Wahahaha~! I had a fun time with Janessa, many of her actions are very cute!!!! Kawaii neh! I found out that we have many things in common especially cheese!! We went to Pasta Mania and I ordered Creamy Chicken spaghetti and Janessa ordered the same but hers was fusilli xD. I like the creamy taste but I find the taste of spices was too heavy for mie. We kept spamming the cheese powder bottle lol! Cause we LOVE cheese~~~~ Yummy! We went home by MRT but I had to go to Kranji to meet my mum as she was at This Fashion, buying clothes for mie!!! Wahahaha! But I really enjoy going out with Janessa! Thanks Janessa for asking mie out! Bye all I go watch anime le. Once again Merry Christmas ( now is 3.17am )! Night all !

Labels: