It was so fun ytd as it was CCA open house for the sec 1. Before that I designed 4 designs of bookmark and I handed the designs to Ms Maria ytd. After outlining the bookmarks Ms Maria photocopied it using coloured papers and she laminated some of the bookmarks but others she did not as she can't laminate too much.
When the sec 1 arrived I was at there with my friend Lydia shouting ><. I was shouting "One Band One Sound One Spirit" and Lydia was shouting " Join BAND!!!!" LoL she shouted so loud that the band part was hoarse haha! Den Wai Ling told mie that when I shouted my voice was very fierce >< Ps! not on purpose de cuz when I shout my voice will become hoarse so thats why I sounded fierce haha! LoL den when Auzaie went infront and encouraged the sec 1 to join Band alot sec 1 was surrounding him haha. Den I pointed to Auzaie and said to encourage the sec 1 "This korkor very good de". LoL. The day was perfect and the songs that the Band played was FABULOUS!Haha JY BAND!!!! We sure can make it to SYF GOLD de! And thank you seniors and friends who helped to cut out the bookmarks! You all did a perfect job!
