<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2294264779741842358?origin\x3dhttp://kawaii--paradise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
kawaii--paradise @blogspot.com ♥
Sunday, January 11, 2009

I went to Causeway Point with my Mum and we went to Sakae Sushi~~~~ I love that restaurant! It is obvious as I am a regular customer there xD. My mum doesn't like Sushi, it is because I love it so she always bring mie there.xD. We ordered some dishes and I took afew of it. =PMy all time favourite!<3 Egg Mayo Gunkan!Salmon Kamaage. Quite yummy. =p I order this quite oftenly.
Yummy! This Gyoza also a must order when I go there!
Gindara Teriyaki. 1st time trying it. Although it cost $14.99 but my mummy still ordered it as I wanna try!xDStrawberry Smiles. Wanted to try it but everytime Out of Stock! Lucky today got! and I always have dessert after meal if I am not too full.
Hmm... Lets see whats in it. White Chocolate! Haha.


I went around Causeway spending a long time finding a perfect Carebear for mie! Finally I bought Share Bear as I love to share my help xD. And when I see it, it reminds mie of Band, as Band loves to share alot! I last time collect alot Carebears before but all throw away cuz I nvr play TT_TT Hehe! I also bought a massager. Isn't it cute?

Chinwen: Hehe yep! I love Band very much! Thx for reading my posts^^ Lets work together towards SYF Gold haha! Love you too!

Artiqah: Haha thx!

Briano: Yea! Jy! Thx too!

Janessa: Haha sry I thought she was Joyce.=p

Raja: I have linked you! haha.

Evelyn: Linked you too!

Danial: Heheh thx.

Labels: