<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2294264779741842358?origin\x3dhttp://kawaii--paradise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
kawaii--paradise @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sry guys I know that I have been so weak recently... And I don't know what to do.... I nearly cried just now... LoL. Its somehow like piercing through my heart uh.... Zzzz..... How I wish it could be gone, even its only for a while..... I guess I will continue to let it pierce.... Certainly no defence and protection hmm.... and no tears of course! I am feeling like I am affecting the mood and feeling of all the people that cares for mie... Everytime is my friends, teachers and band seniors who protected mie.... Thank you all for caring for mie all this while.... Really thank you..... I really love you guys... Thank you!

Labels: