<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2294264779741842358?origin\x3dhttp://kawaii--paradise.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
kawaii--paradise @blogspot.com ♥
Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ps... So long den update abt Sports Fest....



Well, it goes like this....


I went to school as usual.


Meet up with friends.


Practiced frisbee with Anthea and Glynnis.


Fell down.




This is how it looked like. Dun look at the pic if u cant stand the sight of blood......................................................................................

.......................................................................................

........................................................................

........................................................


And this is one of the pic I captured.....

Oh ya! And thx Anthea for the plasters and Glynnis for the tissue and for pulling mie to the office...=.= Haha... and YenTing for caring mie ;)... I felt no pain when I hurt myself.... when I washed my wound with water..... Somehow rather haywired... Haha! And ごめんなさい(sorry) for being so tensed on that day... But finally we got the 2nd place in the frisbee competition...

After school I went to play frisbee. Haha... Then my bandage dropped off agn!!! After that I went to Band... Mr Lee "forced" mie to go and get bandaged agn.. Fearing that I might get infected.. Hehe. Thx Mr Lee!

After Band I went to play frisbee with seniors agn! Haha!