Bull yeah! I am back for one short post! Every time when I hear some thing about cyber bully and the psychology of the bullies and why they do so makes me giggle =D Well for those who are still wondering why they do so I will tell you know =)
They did it because,
-They have low self-esteem ( most of them don't even know it or they refuse to admit )
-They did that out to hurt people and make themselves feel good ( mentally ill? )
-They are jealous ( Green eyed )
-They felt that they are threatened ( in terms of friends and all )
-They might have family problems ( Abused or broken family )
- Whatever and whatever sh*t
You can get these info on the Internet..
and
DON'T EVER BE AFFECTED BECAUSE OF THESE BULLSH*T PEOPLE BECAUSE THIS WILL MEAN YOU LOSE! ( but they never won before even though you were affected by them. They were the losers when they started all these! )
* All the above reasons are all proven by research!
